Wednesday, March 9, 2011

"Like a Good Neighbor"

I know that most of you know that State Farm's claim to fame is: "Like a Good Neighbor State Farm is there". What you most likely do not know is that for me personally, I am a State Farm prodigy. State Farm is the only insurance company in my family since my childhood. From the time I was a young driver many years ago "State Farm" has always been there for me. In the past 10 years my son Andy has been employed with the "Good Neighbor" company. He started his career as an underwriter for autos in Tulsa, Oklahoma. After two years he took the position as a "State Farm Agent" in Salina, Kansas. After several years of agency in Salina he took a management position working with many "State Farm Agents" in the Wichita, Hutchinson, Kansas area. He is an educator by college degree so those skills as a teacher were perfect for assisting agents with their businesses. His true desire however, was to have his own "State Farm Agent" office again. One of his best talents is meeting people and being in t
he business he has chosen gives him the opportunity to provide a needed service to families living in his community.

With that I am so excited to have him back in his hometown, Hutchinson, Kansas. He has had the opportunity to take an agency in the city where he was born and raised. Communities are always excited to have young professionals return to where they have childhood memories. It will be exciting for Andy to see folks that he has known forever and fun for him to meet new Hutchonians. He will open his doors for business in Hutchinson, Kansas April 1st. The time is just about here so if you are in the area watch for "Andy Fry State Farm Agent" to open the doors to his new office at: 2420 North Main, Hutchinson, Kansas, in the State Fair Shopping Center.
For me, I am very happy to have him back home. I am richly blessed to have an extension of my family come home to live and work. Check out his commercial by clicking on State Farm below.

No comments:

Post a Comment