Thursday, April 7, 2011

State Farm Agent Andy Fry

Not to announce to anyone my age but 1971 is a good year. I graduated from Nickerson High School in 1970. I actually drove a 1970 VW Beetle myself. I lost my precious, sweet Dad 2 years ago and the car featured here was his prize possession. He had it restored and really just had so much fun with car. He drove it in a few parades and it made many trips to the coffee shop. When he drove it he always wore a baseball cap. It is interesting how the little things stay in our memory. My son Andy Fry had the opportunity to buy the car and little did anyone in the family know how this special car would be in his grandsons life and career. Andy is a State Farm Agent in Hutchinson Kansas his home town. Lowen Color Graphics and Lowen Certified did the graphics and wrap on this special Volkswagon. Many of my coworkers at Essdack were the first to see this version of a 1971 Volkswagon Beetle. I would be remiss if I didn't say that my Dad was a very special guy in my life so this is an awesome trip down memory lane. It is also a great way to advertise my son's business and think of my Dad even more often that I already do!

No comments:

Post a Comment