Thursday, January 28, 2010

Greeting to all at Essdack on this cold Thursday

Kevin Honeycutt is in the office today with 45 para professionals presenting his passion "Building Positive Relationships that Lead to Student Success". Renee Smith is also presenting a "Math Standards" workshop. Jodi Case and Jane Seward are off to USA to present a couple of break out sessions. Our folks are always on the run to the next stop. I am always so thankful that they arrive at their destinations, safe and sound.

The weather is supposed to change this PM with a winter storm. With that news we canceled a Smart Board training for Friday. It is always a difficult decision to make because one really never knows what "mother nature" will do. We never want anyone risking life and limb to get here. The decision was made to cancel for tomorrow so Pam called the participants this morning and I called the presenter Tuanua to cancel and reschedule for February 25th.

On a lighter note, I have mentioned in a previous blog that I am working really hard in my personal life to get out of my box. It started with something small by changing my linen day on our beds. I did survive!
I am really striving to take life one day at a time, and enjoy things about each day I am blessed with. I lost my precious "Dad" this year and Tim lost his "Dad". When you begin to lose those special loved ones in your life, I have really taken a hold of things my Dad left me. He loved life, people in it, and especially his family. I am working really hard at friendships and spending time with my family. I wake each morning think of my Dad and it jut makes me smile all over.

To all who have read this blog, have the best day possible and be safe.

1 comment:

  1. I love your blog! Thanks for jumping in and trying new things! I could none of the things I do without you. You've been there for me since my first workshop and your positivity and support have meant the world to me! Keep blogging and sharing your thoughts and passions with the world!

    ReplyDelete